If you're logged in to more than one Figma account, you can quickly switch between them in the file browser. You can switch between accounts in the account menu or switcher.
Want to add another account? You can be logged in to a maximum of 10 accounts at a time. Log in or add accounts →
- Open Figma in the file browser.
- Select your avatar in the navigation bar to open the account menu.
- Hover over Switch accounts to view any logged in account.
- Select the account you want to switch to. If you can't see the account you want to use, click Add account to log in to the account first.
- Figma will open the file browser in that account.
Tip! You can also view and manage your community profile, installed plugins, and account settings from the account menu. Manage your account →
View the current account in the top-left corner of Figma. Click the name to open the account switcher.
- View the current account on the left side of the navigation bar. This will be your name and profile picture. If you’re part of an organization, you’ll see the organization name and logo here instead.
- Click to open the switcher.
- View and access any accounts and organizations you’re logged in to, as well as the Community.
Figma will list the email addresses for accounts you’re currently logged in to. If you’re only a member of Starter, Education, or Professional teams, you’ll see your name and avatar here.
If you are a part of any organizations, you'll see these listed under the respective account. Organizations have a name and an icon, usually a company logo.
Any teams you’re a member of that aren’t included in the organization are in your External teams. You can't access organization resources—like private plugins and organization fonts or libraries—in external teams.
If you're a guest of an organization, you'll see a badge next to that organization. Guests can only access teams, files, or projects the organization they're explicitly invited to.
Access the Community to browse for files, find and install plugins, or explore and interact with other creators. Guide to Community →