If you have
can edit access to a file, you can manage which libraries are available to everyone in the file. Keep in mind that you must publish a library before you can make it available in other files.
Note: In order to access a library’s styles, components, and variables, users need at least
can view access to the library.
Enable or disable a library in a file
- In a design file, open the Assets panel in the left sidebar.
- Click Libraries to open the Libraries modal.
- To enable a library, locate the library you want to add from the list of available libraries and click Add to file. If you don’t see the library you’re looking for, you’ll need to publish the library first. Learn more about publishing libraries →
- To disable a library, hover over the Added button and click Remove.
- Click to close the Libraries modal.
Access styles, components, and variables in a library
When you make a library available in a design file, everyone in the file can access assets from it.