If you have
can edit access to a file, you can manage which libraries are available to everyone in the file.
Note: Everyone needs at least
can view access to a library to use its styles, components, and variables.
Enable or disable a library in a file
- Open the Assets panel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Library icon.
- View a list of available libraries in the library modal. Every library corresponds to a file with published styles, components, or variables.
- Click the library name to view the assets in the library.
- Use the toggles to enable or disable that library in the current file:
- Library on:
- Library off:
- Click to return to the canvas.
Access styles, components, and variables in a library
When you make a library available in a design file, everyone in the file can access assets from it.