Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users with Edit access to a File can accept updates from a Team Library.
We will notify you of any changes made to Master Components or Styles you're using. This allows you to keep your designs up-to-date.
Team Library Notifications
When a change has been published made to your Team library, you will receive a notification. You'll receive a notification when:
- New Components or Styles are available from the Team Library.
- Updates are available for Components or Styles you are using.
The notification will appear on any Files that include those Styles or Components.
You'll see the notification in the bottom-right corner of your screen. A blue dot will also appear on the Team Library icon in the Assets Panel:
Note: We won't notify you when you remove Components or Styles from a Team Library. You can continue using that Style or any Instances, but you won't receive any further updates.
You can then choose to review any updates. This allows you to apply those changes to any Styles or Components you're using.
- Click Review from the notification:
- Or, click on the Team Library icon in the Assets Panel:
- Go to the Updates tab in the Library modal.
- You will see a list of Components and Styles that have been updated.
- Click Update next to an individual item to accept those changes.
- Click the Update all button in the bottom-right corner of the modal.
- We will apply those changes to any Styles or Instances you are using.
Dismiss a Notification
You can also choose to Dismiss the notification and continue to use the Instances in their current state. You can then review and accept any changes at a later date.
Note: You should also be aware of the following:
- We will prompt you to update your Styles and Component each time you open an affected File.
- All Instances will remain connected to their Master Component, even if they are out-of-date.
- You can accept these changes to Team Library at any time by clicking on the Team Library icon. The notification badge will remain there until you have reviewed or accepted the changes.