Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Figma Organization Plan
Anyone with Edit access to the File can adjust the File's Link Sharing settings
Choose exactly which Files you want to share with your Organization. Update the File's Link Sharing settings to share it with Organization members.
Set Link Sharing Permissions
Adjust the Link Sharing settings via the File Sharing modal.
- Click the Share button in the File to open the Sharing modal.
- Define how people can find and access your Files. In an Organization, you can choose from:
- Allow Anyone with the link (including collaborators outside of the Organization)
- Make this available to Anyone at Organization with the link
- Make this available to >Anyone at Organization
- Remove Link Sharing by selecting Only people invited to this file
- Can view (default)
- Can edit
- Can view prototypes only (Only available when Link Sharing is set to Anyone at Organization)
- Click the Edit icon in the bottom-right corner of the Share modal.
- Select Allow Viewers to copy and share to turn this setting off and on.
Note: In an Organization you can also choose to completely disable Link Sharing. This will prevent anyone from outside your Organization from viewing your Files. This is different from Link Sharing that is available on each File.
To disable Link Sharing in your Organization, contact the Figma Support team.