Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on the Figma Organization plan.
Only organization admins can install or uninstall plugins for the entire organization
If you are an organization admin, you can install plugins for the entire organization. When you install a plugin for everyone in the organization, Figma will:
- Install the plugin for every member of the organization. It's not possible to install plugins for a specific team or group of members.
- Make the plugin available in the editor.
- If you have the approve list enabled, Figma will also add the plugin to the approve list. Learn more about approved plugins →
Browse plugins as an organization admin
To install plugins for the entire organization, you need to access the Community as an organization admin. Use the Browse as admin setting from anywhere in the Community to switch to the admin profile.
In the navigation bar, click Browse Community using... Figma will show you a list of profiles available under your current account.
Select the profile you want to browse as - admin profiles have a badge next to them!
You'll see a blue banner letting you know that you're browsing under the organization profile:
Install plugins for everyone
- Find the plugin you'd like to install.
- Click Install and select Install for everyone at organization.
- Figma will add the plugin to the Installed by
organization namesection of the plugins page.
Uninstall for everyone
If you are an organization admin, you can also uninstall plugins for members. This will remove plugins for every member of the organization.
Uninstall plugins from any of the following places:
- Plugin page
- Plugin card or item in search results
- Organization plugins page
- Hover over the Installed button.
- Click Uninstall and select Installed for everyone at
- Click Uninstall to confirm.