Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on the Figma Organization plan.
Only organization admins can save plugins for the entire organization
If you are an organization admin, you can save plugins for the entire organization. When you save a plugin for everyone in the organization, Figma will:
- Save the plugin for every member of the organization. It's not possible to save plugins for a specific team or group of members
- Make the plugin available in Figma design and FigJam files
- Add the plugin to the approved list, if enabled Learn more about approved plugins →
Browse plugins as an organization admin
To save plugins for the entire organization, you need to access the Community as an organization admin:
In the Community navigation bar, click Browse as an admin. Figma displays a list of profiles available under your current account.
Select the profile you want to browse as. Admin profiles display a badge next to the name.
A blue banner displays across the top of the page to indicate that you are browsing under an organization admin profile.
Save plugins for the organization
- Find the plugin you’d like to save.
- Click Save for everyone to save the plugin for everyone in the organization.
- The plugin will show as Saved by
organizationin the Saved section of your plugins list.
Remove plugins for the organization
Organization admins can remove plugins for everyone in the organization. Individual members can still save the plugin, if they want to keep using the plugin. To prevent organization members from using a plugin, use the Approve plugins setting.
- Find the plugin you’d like to remove.
- Click Remove for everyone to remove the plugin for everyone in the organization.