Who can use this feature
Support on any team or plan
Has someone shared a file or prototype with you and you no longer want access to it? You can leave the file to remove it from your account.
- You can only leave files you have explicit access to. If you have inherited access to the file via a project or team, you need to leave that project or team to remove your access.
- If you're the owner of the file, you need to transfer ownership of the file before you can leave it.
You can leave a file from the Share modal. Access the share modal from the file browser in your account, or from the open file.
- Find the file in your account. Right-click on the file and select Share.
- From an open file, click Share in the toolbar.
- Find your name in the list of collaborators.
- Click on your current access level and select Leave from the options.