This app is in beta
Figma's Mobile app is currently in beta available to the first 10,000 iPhone users and 10,000 Android users who download the app. Mobile will be available to the general public soon! Stay tuned to our Twitter and What's New page for updates. As this is a beta, you may experience issues which you can share with us.
Watch a demo of the mobile app here:
Download the mobile beta app
The new Figma mobile app is available to download for the first 10,000 iPhone and first 10,000 Android users. Config 2021 attendees were given priority access to the beta. Check back later to join if spots in the beta are still available.
Click the links below to get the app.
Supported operating systems
- iOS 14+ (mobile only)
- Android 8+ (mobile only)
The mobile beta app is currently not available for tablets. In the meantime, Figma Mirror app is still supported on both mobile and tablets. Learn more about Figma Mirror app →
Use the Mobile app to view files and interact with prototypes on your phone so that it appears like a real app. Mobile is also great to use if you're away from the computer or need to test your designs on a mobile device.
Here are a few things you can do using Mobile:
- Search files, prototypes, projects, and teams you have access to
- Access and tap through prototypes
- Open files to view designs
- Mirror a selected frame from your computer's Figma app
- Share links to files, prototypes, or projects
- Navigate between workspaces
- Favorite projects
Please note that the Mobile app is a view and share-only experience. Currently, it's not possible to:
- Edit files, prototypes, projects, or teams
- Update your account settings
- Manage billing, subscriptions, or permissions
Find and open a file or prototype
When you first open the mobile app, you'll see your recents prototypes and files. Use the tabs at the top of the app to switch between files and prototypes.
Tap on a file or prototype to open and view it. There are a few ways to find a file or prototype:
- The Recents tab displays files and prototypes you most recently opened
- Open the Browse tab to look through your drafts, projects, and teams
- Tap on the to search a file by name
View a file
With a file open, hold and drag your finger across your screen to pan around a file. Use pinch-to-zoom to zoom in and out.
The menu bar at the bottom of the screen contains the file's name and additional options to close, share file via link, navigate pages (design files only), or view prototype (design files only).
View a prototype
View a prototype to test interactions or to view static designs on a real device. If a prototype has no interactions, tap on the screen to navigate to the next frame.
Prototypes have a hidden menu bar. To access it, press and hold the screen. The menu contains options to:
- Close the prototype
- Restart the prototype from the starting frame
- View the file containing the prototype
- Toggle hotspot hints
- Share the prototype via link
- Exit the prototype and return to the browser
If you're editing a Figma design file on your computer, use Mirror to preview any selected Frame and test out its prototyping interactions.
Switch to a different workspace
The Figma mobile app only displays one workspace at a time. If you have added a second account to Figma and can't find your files, it's possible they're in a different workspace. Tap the icon in the top-right corner to switch workspaces.
Questions and feedback
If you have feedback or questions on how to use the Mobile app, please post them in our Support Forum for Mobile.