Share files and plugins with the Figma Community by publishing them to your public profile. Community files can be any Figma File the creator chose to share with the Community.
Every Community profile has a unique Figma URL. Share your link or visit another person's link to see their contributions to the Figma Community.
View a Community file
Access files published to the Community in the following ways:
- From a creator's profile
- Via a direct link to the file listing
- By searching for files in the Community [Beta]
From a creator's profile
At the top of a creator's profile you can view their Name, Avatar, and Cover Artwork.
On the right side, you can view some basic information. This includes their Name, Location, Website, and Description.
In the main body of the Profile, you can view any Files and Plugins they have shared with the Community. You can identify Plugins via the Plugin Icon - the rest are Files.
Community file listings
Click on a File from a creator's profile to view the File Listing.
- View some basics about the file
- See the File Name
- Like the file (and view total likes)
- Duplicate the file (and view total duplicates)
- Interact with a preview of the file
- Select which page to view
- Expand the preview to view in full screen
- Zoom in or out on the preview
- Switch between a file or prototype embed
- View a description of the File and its potential uses
- View the Publisher (Name and Organization)
- View and explore tags related to the file
- View any Remixes of the file. Or, if the file is a Remix of.. another Community file.
- Copy links to Share the file listing. This includes a Figma URL and social sharing links.
- View the date Last updated and the Creative Commons license.
Like and duplicate the file
To add a File to your account, you can duplicate it. You won't have access to the original File's Version History, Comments, or Permissions. The duplicate will be a completely new File.
- Open the creator's Public Profile.
- Click on the File preview to open the File listing.
- Click the Duplicate button to add a copy of the file to your Drafts.
- Click the Like button to show your support for the file's creator.
Note: If the File publisher publishes any changes to the File, we won't apply these changes to your copy. To access any changes, duplicate the new iteration of the File.