Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Professional plan.
Only Team Owners or Admins can cancel a Subscription
If you’re unhappy with Figma for any reason, please reach out and let us know - we'd love to see if we can help!
- Click on the '?' in the bottom-right corner of the Figma app
- Select "Get Help" and enter your message in the field provided.
- Or, email your request to email@example.com.
If you'd like to delete your Professional Team, you will also need to cancel your subscription.
This will downgrade your subscription to a Starter team, which we limit to 2 Editors and 3 Projects.
To cancel your Professional plan we recommend you:
- Downgrade or Remove extra Editors
- Remove extra Projects
- Download copies of your account invoices
- Downgrade your account to a Starter Team
- Delete your Team (if required)
By default, we do not provide refunds for cancelled or unused accounts. Learn more about cancellation policy in our Terms of Service.
We do understand that there are some circumstances that are outside of your control.
- If you signed up for the annual plan and have changed your mind, please contact us within 30 days to arrange a refund.
- For our monthly plan, please contact us within 72 hours of payment.
Make sure to include a detailed account of any particular issues you're having. This includes any errors you have run into, or limitations experienced. We want to make sure you have the best Figma experience possible.
Cancel your Professional Plan
- Go to the Team Page and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click the Admin Dashboard link.
- Click the Cancel your Professional plan link:
- We'll ask for a Cancellation reason. Select the most appropriate reason and click Confirm Cancellation:
- Click Finish Cancellation to cancel the plan.
Want to delete your Figma account completely? You can do this by heading to the Account settings page.
For more detailed instructions, check out our Delete your Figma Account article.