Who can use this feature
Available on the Organization and Enterprise plans.
Only organization admins can upload fonts to the organization. Only team admins can upload fonts to a team.
Figma supports .TTF and .OTF fonts. Web fonts are not supported.
Organizations can upload custom fonts to use across organization files. Upload fonts in a specific team, or upload them to the organization.
There's no need to share, install or update fonts for individual users. This also allows Chromebook and Linux users to access custom fonts.
Warning: Admins should only upload fonts they own or have a license to use in Figma. Find out more in the Content and Content rights section of Figma’s Terms of Service
Add a font for the whole organization
Any fonts you upload to the organization will be available to everyone. Members of any team in the organization can access and use these fonts.
Only organization admins can upload fonts to the organization.
- From the file browser, click Admin settings.
- Select Resources and then click Fonts.
- Click Font to add a font.
- Select the font file from your computer. You can upload multiple font files at once. Click Open to select the fonts.
- Confirm you have the necessary rights and licenses to use the font(s). Click Upload to start the upload process. The font will now be available in the font picker for files in the organization.
Note: Figma will let you know if you already have fonts uploaded with that font family name. Click Skip to leave the font out of the upload, or Replace to update the existing font.
Add a font for a specific team
Only team admins can upload fonts to a team.
- From the file browser, select the team where you'd like to add a font.
- Click the dropdown menu next to the team name and select View settings.
- Click View team's fonts.
- Figma will show you a list of all the fonts available in that team. Click Upload fonts to add a new font.
- Select the font file from your computer and then Open to select. You can select as many font files as you want.
- Check the box to confirm you have the necessary rights and licenses to use the font(s).
- Click Upload to start the upload process. The font will now be available in the font picker in any files in that team.