Before you start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Figma Organization Plan
Anyone with Edit access to the File can adjust the File's Link Sharing settings
Every Figma file has a unique link or URL. File URLs allow you to access the file from any computer or device, or easily share it with collaborators.
Within an Organization, you can control how other members of your Organization can find and access those files.
This allows you to make files discoverable to other members of your Organization. You can do this without anyone outside of your Organization from finding and accessing files.
Set link sharing permissions
Update the file's link sharing settings to share it with Organization members. Adjust the link sharing settings for each file in the share modal.
- Click the Share button in the file.
- Click the arrow next to the link sharing settings to define how people can find and access the file. In an Organization, you can choose from:
- Anyone with the link: You only need the link to access the file. This includes collaborators outside of the Organization.
- Anyone at Organization with the link: Organization members will need to have a link to the file to access it.
- Anyone at Organization: Can find and access the file, including search results.
- Only people invited to this file: Only people you invite to the file will have access.
- Can view (Viewer)
- Can edit (Editor)
- Can view prototypes only (this setting is only available when you choose Anyone at Organization)
- Click the edit icon in the bottom-right corner of the share modal.
- Click on Allow Viewers to copy and share to turn this setting off and on.
Note: In an Organization you can also choose to completely disable link sharing. This will prevent anyone from outside your Organization from viewing your Files.
This is different from Link Sharing that is available on each File. To disable link sharing in your Organization, contact the Figma Support team.