Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on Professional, Organization, and Enterprise plans
Only the team owner or a team admin can claim ownership of a project.
If there is no longer an owner of a project, the team owner or a team admin can join the project as the owner.
This applies to:
- Projects shared with the entire team without an owner
- Private projects without an owner
- View-only projects without an owner
Claim ownership of a Project
- Click on the team name in the file browser.
- Select the project from the grid or list.
- Click the Join as Owner button.
Once you have claimed the project, you can:
Note: If the team also has no owner, an organization admin or workspace admin can claim ownership of the team.