Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Equipped with the right information, teams can make quick decisions, gain alignment, and transform the way they work together.
Figma Live Embeds allow you to add live Figma files or prototypes into other websites or apps. Add Figma links to your Confluence Pages documents to:
- Embed Figma files inside your meeting notes or design specs
- Share your designs with teammates
- Collect design feedback from collaborators
Create a Confluence account and learn more about Pages at atlassian.com.
Embed a file or prototype in Confluence
You can embed any file or prototype, regardless of the file's link sharing settings.
Collaborators can interact with Figma Live Embeds based on:
- Open the file you want to embed in your Confluence doc.
- To link to a specific frame in the Figma file, select the frame.
- Click the Share button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Link to selected frame (Optional).
- Update your link sharing permissions to determine who can view and interact with the file embed (Optional).
- Click Copy link when you're ready to embed the file.
Open the Confluence page you want to embed the file or prototype in.
Paste the copied link in your page. Connect your Figma and Confluence accounts if needed.
By default, Confluence posts external links inline within your page. Click the link to use the dropdown menu to display your link as a card or embed.
Select Display card to provide your team with information on the file including an image thumbnail, comments, time last updated, and a preview.
Select Display embed to interact with the file or prototype from your Confluence page.
Tip! Learn more about using links in Confluence.