Who can use this feature
Supported on the Organization and Enterprise plans.
Guests are external users with email addresses that don't match any of the organization's domains. They could be contractors, agencies, clients, or external collaborators. Members versus guests →
Admins can see which resources a guest has access to, as well as any recent activity. This includes any teams they're a member of, or specific files and projects they can access.
You can use this information to decide whether to downgrade their access, or remove them from the organization.
Who can view guest access
Only admins can view a guest’s activity or access in the organization.
- Organization plan: only organization admins can manage roles. Team admins manage team-level permissions.
- Enterprise plan: organization admins can manage roles for anyone in the organization. Workspace admins can manage roles for people in workspaces they manage. Team admins manage team-level permissions.
View guest activity and access
- From the file browser, select Admin settings in the sidebar.
- Click the Members tab at the top of the window.
- Use the Account type filter at the top of the table to filter to Guests only.
- Select next to the guest you want to review.
- Select View guest access from the options.
- From the modal, you can view:
- Their name, profile picture, and email address
- A list of teams, projects, and files they can access and their permissions on those resources
- Figma design and FigJam roles. Update roles →
- Select the Recent activity tab at the top of the modal to view details of any upgrades and the last five actions they took.