Anyone can register for a Figma account using an email address and password, logging in with your Google account, or SAML SSO if you're a member of an organization.
Your account allows you access to everything in Figma, including your team or projects, files, and the Figma Community.
View and manage account-level settings, your Community settings, and notification settings.
- Open Figma in the file browser.
- Select your avatar in the top-left corner to open the account menu.
- Select Settings to open the settings modal.
- Select Account, Community, or Notifications to explore available settings.
Manage any settings associated with your account:
- Manage account address and password
- Manage account name or avatar
- Enable or disable two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Adjust your email notification settings
- Choose which libraries you want to enable for files in your drafts
- Manage access tokens to the Figma Rest API
- Connect or revoke access to any third-party applications
View and manage your Community profile and any Community related settings: