Manage every aspect of your Team from the team page This includes your files and projects, as well as your team members and billing.
Click on the team's name in the File Browser to access the team.
Team Page Toolbar
The Toolbar sits at the top of the team page. Use the toolbar at the top of the page to switch between the Team, Members, and Settings views.
You can also use the toolbar to access some team settings, regardless of which tab you have open. Click the arrow next to the team name.
- Owners or Admins will be able to:
- Editors and Viewers will only have the option to Leave Team.
Projects and purpose
We've divided the Team Page into two sections: your team files and projects, and some information about your team.
Files and projects
In the main body of the team page, you can browse the files and projects in that team. Figma will preview recently edited files and projects.
- Click the Project Name to View all Files in the Project Page
- View the Description of the Project
- Favorite or Unfavorite the Project
- See the total Number of Files within the Project
- Click on a File Preview to Open the File
On the right side of the team page, you can view your team Name and Icon, as well as a short Description of your Team.
- View your Team Name
- Change your Team Icon
- Add or Edit your Team Description
- View Members of your Team
The Members tab shows you a list of everyone who has a role in this Team. We'll show their:
- Profile Picture
- Name in Figma
- Team Permissions
You can manage your Team members from this page. Learn more in the articles below:
- Invite a Collaborator to a Team
- Manage Permissions in a Team
- Change the Owner of a Team
- Remove a Member from a Team
- Leave a Team
The Settings page is where you can find and update any team-level settings.
- Change your team name or Incon
- Access the Admin Dashboard
- Enable Libraries for the Team
- Upgrade to a Professional Team