Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Professional plan can manage their billing in the Admin Dashboard
Only Team Admins can access the Admin Dashboard
Team Admins can find everything to do with their team's billing and invoices in the Admin Dashboard.
To access your Admin Dashboard:
- Click on the team name in the File Browser.
- Click the Settings tab to open the team settings.
- Click the Open Admin Dashboard link.
Use the Admin Dashboard
From the Admin Dashboard, team Admins can:
- View your team name
- Update your team name in the toolbar
- View the total number of Editors on your team. If you have an annual subscription you'll also see how many annual seats are in use.
- Change your Payment Source
- Cancel your Professional Plan
- Switch to an Annual Plan
- View the balance of your last invoice
- See your Past Invoices
- View the balance of your Next Invoice
- Change who receives your billing emails
- View a list of Editors on your team
- View a summary of each Editor's access to team files and projects. Click the See edit permissions link.
- Downgrade a team member to remove them from your billing. Click the Downgrade to Viewer button.
View Account Invoices
Use the See Past Invoices link to view and download copies of your Figma invoices.
Figma will display a list of all your invoices, with the most recent at the top. For each invoice you can view the:
- Invoice ID (the unique Stripe ID for this transaction
- Date we processed the payment
- Payment Method (we show the last 4 digits of your card number)
- Amount of the invoice
- View Printable Receipt (opens in a new tab)
Need to add custom information to your Invoices? Please contact the Figma Support team.
Click the ? icon in the bottom-right corner of the Figma app and select "Get Help", or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include the information you want to have on your invoice, in your message.