Who can use this feature
Supported on any team or plan.
Only a team admin can manage a team's Community profile.
Only an organization admin can manage an organization's Community profile.
If you are an admin of a team or organization with a Community profile, you can access the Community under that team or organization's profile. This lets you:
- Preview or update the Community profile
- Manage files and plugins published to the profile
- Install or uninstall plugins for everyone in your organization (Organizations only)
You can only browse as an admin if your team or organization has a Community profile. Create a Community profile for your team or organization →
Browse as admin
You need to be logged into the account connected to that team or organization.
Choose which profile to browse Community as when accessing Community from the workspace switcher.
- From the file browser, open the workspace switcher in the top-left corner.
- Hover over Community in the options. Figma will show you a list of profiles available under your current account.
- Select the profile you want to browse the Community as - admin profiles have a badge next to them!
Switch between profiles when browsing the Community.
- In the navigation bar, click Browse Community using... Figma will show you a list of profiles available under your current account.
- Select the profile you want to browse as - admin profiles have a badge next to them!
When browsing the Community as an admin, you'll see a blue banner letting you know which profile you're currently browsing under.
Some actions in the Community are only available on specific profile types. This is something to take into account when browsing as an admin.
|Action||Team profile||Organization profile|
|Install plugin for yourself||✕||✕|
|Install plugin for an organization||✕||✓|
|Like a file or plugin||✕||✕|
|Duplicate Community files||✕||✕|
|Follow Community profiles||✕||✕|
|Merge Community profiles||✕||✕|
|Add comments to resources||✕||✕|
|Edit Community profile ↓||✓||✓|
|Manage published files ↓||✓||✓|
|Manage published plugins ↓||✓||✓|
Note: Only the original plugin publisher can manage a published plugin. Learn more about Community publishing permissions →
View or update profile
Open the Community profile for an individual, team, or organization from the file browser. This lets you preview the profile and make any changes.
- Select the team in the sidebar to open the team workspace.
- Click the team's profile handle under Public community profile. The link will look like this:
- Open the organization workspace.
- Select the organization name in the sidebar to view the organization workspace.
- Click the organization's profile handle under Public community profile. The link will look like this:
Admins can add or update information on the team or organization's profile:
- Profile picture: This can be different than your internal profile picture. Click on your profile picture to upload a new image. Image dimensions must be at least 500 x 500 px.
- Cover artwork: Hover over the cover photo and click to upload cover artwork.
- Bio: Add a brief description of up to 160 characters.
- Location: Click to add or update the location of the creator, team, or organization.
- Websites: Click to add or update the website. This can be a link to business website or support page. There are dedicated fields for Twitter and Instagram.
Community profiles show any files and plugins published to that profile. This includes any external resources the team or organization is listed as a creator on.
Team or organization admins can choose which files appear on the profile. Only the original plugin publisher can manage any team or organization plugins.
- Publish Community files
- Remove or unpublish Community files
- Publish plugins to the Community
- Remove published plugins
Install or uninstall plugins
Organization admins can install plugins for the entire organization. You need to be browsing the Community as an organization admin to manage organization-wide plugins. Install or uninstall plugins for organizations →