Before you start
Who can use this feature
Available on the Organization and Enterprise plans
Only organization admins can save plugins for the entire organization
If you are an organization admin, you can save plugins and widgets for your entire organization. When you save a plugin or widget for everyone in the organization, Figma will make the resource available in all member's Figma design and FigJam files.
Browse Community as an organization admin
To save resources for your entire organization, you need to access the Community as an organization admin:
- In the Community navigation bar, click Browse as an admin. Figma displays a list of profiles available under your current account.
- Select the profile you want to browse Community as. Admin profiles display a badge next to the name.
A blue banner displays across the top of the page to indicate that you are browsing under an organization admin profile.
Save a plugin or widget for your organization
- From Community, find the plugin or widget you’d like to save.
- Click Save this resource for everyone at <organization name>.
The resource will display for all organization members in the Saved section of their plugin or widget list.
Note: You can save paid plugins and widgets for all members of your organization but users will not be able to use the resource until they purchase it.
Remove a plugin or widget from your organization
Organization admins can remove plugins or widgets for everyone in the organization. Individual members can still save the resource, if they want to keep using it. To prevent organization members from using a plugin or widget, enable an approve list for your organization.
- From Community, find the resource you’d like to remove.
- Click Remove this resource for everyone at <organization name>.