Who is this article for
Supported on the Enterprise plan.
Only organization admins can delete a workspace.
Deleting a workspace will remove the workspace from your organization. When you delete a workspace, the people and teams in the workspace will move to Unassigned. This process doesn’t delete any files or projects.
To delete a workspace:
- From the file browser, select Admin settings in the left sidebar.
- Select Workspaces in the menu bar.
- Click next to the workspace and select Delete workspace.
- Check the box next to I understand that this action isn't reversible.
- Click Delete workspace to apply.
Note: It's not possible to restore a deleted workspace. However, you can create a new workspace using the same name, workspace admin(s), and members.
Once you’ve deleted your workspace, you can reassign affected members, guests and teams to another workspace.