Who can use this feature
Supported on the Organization and Enterprise plans.
Only organization admins and workspace admins can view members and guests.
View and manage members and guests.
Who can view members and guests
Only admins can view and manage members and guests.
- Organization plan: only organization admins can manage view and manage members and guests.
- Enterprise plan: organization admins can view and manage everyone in the organization. Workspace admins can view and manage people in workspaces they manage. They can also view and claim people that aren’t assigned to a workspace.
View members and guests
Keep track of everyone in your organization from the Members tab. View members and guests and view or manage access.
View the name, avatar, and email address for everyone in the organization. Click the address to copy it to your clipboard.
Identify guests and admins by their badges. Admins can grant and revoke admin access to other members. It's not possible to make guests actual members of the organization, unless you give them a company email.
See how recently the member or guests interacted with the organization:
Last edit: The last date and time the user took an edit action in a Figma design or FigJam file. This includes files in a user's drafts.
Last active: The last time they performed an action in Figma. For example: moving or renaming a file, publishing a library, etc. This is not their last login date.
View a person’s Figma design role and FigJam role.
Figma has two products or file types: Figma design and FigJam. Everyone in an organization has a role on each product. People can have different roles on each product.
A person's role determines their billing status, if they’re included in your billing. It also controls what activities they can do in design or FigJam files. How editor seats are calculated →
There are three different roles: viewer, viewer-restricted, and editor.
Sort and filter results
Refine the members tab for the task at hand.
- Use the search field to find a specific member or guest.
- Filter results by:
- Product: Figma design, FigJam
- Role: Viewer, Viewer-restricted, Editor
- Time joined: This billing period, Last billing period
- Last edit: 3 - 6 months ago, 6 - 12 months ago, 12+ months ago
- Account type: Admin, Member, Guest, Pending
- If you have configured SCIM, you can sort members based on your SCIM member data, like cost center, organization division, or department. SCIM member data →
- Click on any of the column headers to sort results using that column. Click again to switch between ascending and descending order.
Pending members have been provisioned for Figma, but haven't logged in via SAML SSO yet. Sometimes, a member will be listed twice. To remove the pending status, instruct the member to log in via SAML SSO. Figma will keep their access to existing files and projects.
Want to sort and filter another way? Click Request full CSV to get a copy of all member and guest information. This includes more data including job title, date added, and any teams.
Perform actions in bulk
Use the checkboxes next to each person to select more than on person. You can then perform any of the following actions in bulk:
- Change role to upgrade or downgrade members or guest in bulk
- Copy emails to your clipboard
- Grant admin access to members
- Remove users from the organization