Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on Education, Professional, and Organization Plans
Only the Team Owner or Admin can choose default Libraries for a Team.
You can access Components shared via Team Library in the Assets panel.
Team Owners and Admins can choose which Libraries will show up in the Assets tab, by default. This allows Team members to easily access shared Styles and Components from any Team Files.
- Click on the Team name in the File Browser to open the Team Page.
- In the menubar, go to the Settings tab.
- Click the Enable Libraries link.
- The Library modal will show a list of any Files that you have access to.
- View the File Name
- See how many Styles and Components are in the Library
- Click on the Library to view Styles and Components
- Click the toggle to Enable or Disable the File
- Click the x icon to return to the Team Workspace.
Tip! You can also use the Enable toggle when viewing Styles and Components in a File.
Want to enable a Library on a specific File? Check out our Enable Libraries for a Specific File article.