If someone has invited you to a file, project, or team you can create a Figma account to start collaborating.
Note: If you are joining a Figma Organization, you can also sign up for Figma using your company email (SAML SSO). Log in to Figma →
Sign up for Figma using your email address and a unique password.
- Head to Figma.com and click Sign up in the top right corner.
- Enter your Email address in the field provided.
- Enter a unique Password in the field underneath.
- Click the Sign up button to complete the process. You will be logged into your new Figma account immediately.
- Figma will send you an email to verify your account. Open the email, and click the verification button to complete the process and log into your new Figma account.
If you have a Google account, including a Google business account, you can sign up for a Figma account using your Google account details.
- Head to Figma.com and click Sign up in the top right corner. Or, follow this link directly: https://www.figma.com/signup
- Select Continue with Google at the top of the window.
- If you're already logged in to Google, you'll be prompted to confirm your details.
- Otherwise, enter your Google email or Phone in the field provided and click Next.
- You will then be able to Enter your password.
- Click Next to complete the process. A Figma account will then be created under your name and email address.
Note: When you sign up with your Google account, you can't make changes to your email address or password in Figma. If you want to use Figma with another email, you will need to disconnect Google from your account. Switch from Google SSO to email and password →
Once the sign up process is complete, Figma will take you to the file browser. This is where you can access your unlimited Drafts folder, any teams you're a member of, and the Figma Community. Explore Figma →
- On the free Starter plan you can collaborate on 3 files with 3 pages each.
- Sign up for a paid Professional plan to collaborate across multiple files and projects.
- Sign up for the Organization plan to share resources and work with colleagues across multiple teams.