Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on the Professional plan.
Only team Admins can access the Admin Dashboard and manage the team's billing.
Admins can manage their team's billing and invoices in the Admin Dashboard. Admins can use the Admin Dashboard to:
- View details of their upcoming invoice, including the number of Editors and expected total.
- Downgrade Editors to remove them from their billing.
- View and update their billing details and payment information.
Team Admins can find everything to do with their team's billing and invoices in the Admin Dashboard.
To access your Admin Dashboard:
- Open Figma in the file browser.
- Click on the team name in the sidebar.
- Click the Settings tab, then select Open Admin Dashboard:
Manage your billing
Admins can do the following from the Admin Dashboard:
- View the plan type (Professional) and team name
- Update the team name in the toolbar.
- See the total number of Editors on the team. If the team has an annual subscription, you'll see how many annual seats are currently in use.
- Click the link to change the payment source for the team →
- Click the link to cancel the team's Professional plan →
- If on a monthly plan, there will be an option to switch to an annual plan →
- View the balance of the team's last invoice under Past invoices.
- Click See Past Invoices link to view and download copies of your Figma invoices
- View the expected balance of the team's Next Invoice.
Change who receives billing reminders for the team.
- View a list of Editors included in your billing.
- Click See edit permissions to see which files they have Can edit access to.
- Click Downgrade to Viewer to downgrade their access and remove them from your billing.
Caution: If a member is showing up here, but not in the Members tab, it means they have Can edit access to at least one team file. You will need to remove the member from the file, or downgrade their access to remove them from your billing.
View Account Invoices
Click See Past Invoices link to view and download copies of your Figma invoices. Figma will display a list of the team's invoices, with the most recent at the top.
For each invoice you can view the:
- Product: The team or plan you are paying for (this will say Professional plan).
- Date: The date Figma the invoice was created.
- Status: The current status of the payment.
- Amount: Total value of the invoice. This will always be in $USD! Learn more about billing in Figma →
- Receipt: View a printable version of the invoice (opens in a new browser tab).
Tip! We recommend downloading a copy of these for your own records. Figma doesn't send copies of your subscription payments via email.
Note: Need to add custom information to your Invoices? Please contact the Figma Support team and let them know what information you need to include. Click in the bottom-right corner of the Figma app and select Get Help, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.