Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on Any team plan
Team Owners and Admins can update team permissions
Teams allow you to create and share resources, and collaborate on Files and Projects.
You can adjust a Team Member's Permission on a Team. This allows you to:
- Upgrade a Viewer to an Editor
- Downgrade an Editor to a Viewer
Note: When you upgrade someone to an Editor, we will include them in your Editor count. We will use your Editor count to calculate your Team invoice.
- Open the Team Page in the File Browser
- Navigate to the Members
- Click the arrow next to the member's current access.
- Select the desired Permission from the options:
- Select Can View to make them a Viewer
- Select Can Edit to make them an Editor
- Select Admin to make them an Admin (this will give them Edit access to Files and Projects)