Before you start
Who can use this feature
Users on Figma Organization plans
Only Organization Admins have access to everything in the Admin Console
Figma Organization gives you greater control over how your company uses Figma. Manage your Organization with enhanced security controls, unlimited teams, and organization-wide libraries.
The Admin Console allows you to view and manage your Organization. You can access this from your File Browser.
- Click on the Organization’s name in the sidebar to open the Organization Page.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- We will open the Admin Console above the Organization Page.
- You can then view and manage aspects of your Organization using the headings:
Note: Organization Admins will be able to access the entire Admin Console. Regular Members of the Organization will be able to view the General, Teams, and Members tabs.
The General tab allows you to view some information related to the Organization.
- Update the Company Logo
- View the Organization Name
- View or Change the Organization's Handle
- View the Total Members
- View the Total Teams
- View Domains registered to the Organization
- Access Activity Logs
- Update Log in Settings (SAML SSO)
The Teams tab lists all Teams within the Organization. We only show Open and Closed Teams here.
A Team's Org Access determines how Members can discover or join the Team. We have Open, Closed and Secret Teams.
- View a list of Teams in the Organization
- View the number of Projects and Members in each Team
- View the Org Access for each Team
- Request to Join a Closed Team
- Join an Open Team
- Leave a Team in an Organization
- Create a New Team in an Organization
The Members tab will display a list of all Members that have been added to the Organization.
Organization Admins can:
- Search for specific Organization Members
- View a List of Organization Members and Guests
- See the time of a Member's Last Edit
- See the time when a Member was Last Active
This is the last time they performed an action in Figma e.g. moving or renaming a File, publishing a library etc. This is not their last login date.
- View the Date upgraded for any Full Members
- View or update a Member's Role
- Filter Members by their Account Type
- View Activity Logs for the entire Organization
- Request a List of Organization Members
- View Activity Logs for specific Members
- Copy a Member's Email Address
- Grant a Member Admin Access
- Remove a Member from the Organization
Learn more about managing members in an Organization.
The Libraries tab in the Admin Console gives you an overview of All Libraries within your Organization. This includes Libraries shared within Teams and across the Organization.Learn more about Team Libraries in an Organization
- Search for a specific Library
- View an Overview of Libraries in the Organization
- View the Library Name
- Enable the Library for all Files in the Organization
- Hover over the Library to see the Team it comes from
- View an Overview of Analytics for the Library
- Explore Styles, Components and more Analytics
Learn more about Design System Analytics
Organizations can upload and share custom, bespoke, or company-specific fonts. You can upload fonts to a specific Team, or make them available to the entire Organization.
Organization Admins can:
- Search for an Uploaded Font
- View Shared Fonts uploaded to an Organization
- Upload a Font to the Organization
- Delete Fonts from the Organization
Note: Fonts can only be uploaded to a Team by an Admin of that Team. Organization Admins will only be able to add Fonts if they are a Team Admin. Learn more about uploading a font to a team in an Organization.
Organizations are billed - per license - on an Annual Subscription. Only Editors will be included in your billing.
You can purchase licenses when you first sign up for Figma Organization. If you add more Editors during the year, you can purchase more licenses via your Quarterly True-up.
Organization Admins can:
- View New Editors and Total Due of the Current Quarterly True-up
- View or Update the Billing Contact
- View your Plan Details
- View the details of the Current Quarterly True-up
- View the details of past Quarterly True-ups
- View the details of the original Annual Subscription
- View Past, Paid and Current Invoices
Plugins are third-party scripts or applications that extend the functionality of another application.
In Figma, plugins allow you to perform tasks within a File. Plugins can view and interpret layers and objects, manipulate them, or create new ones.
Organization Admins can control which Plugins members install and use. In the Plugins tab, Admins can:
- Enable or disable plugin approve list
This allows Organization Admins to control which public plugins can be installed in the Organization.
- Add a plugin to the approve list
- Remove a plugin from the approve list
Learn more about managing plugins in an Organization.